ELOVL3 antibody (ELOVL Fatty Acid Elongase 3) Primary Antibody
- Human, Rat
This ELOVL3 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Detects 40 kDa.
- Protein G Purified
- Synthetic peptide of Human Elongation of very long chain fatty acids protein 3
anti-ELOVL Fatty Acid Elongase 3 (ELOVL3) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ELOVL3 Reactivity: Human, Rat ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal V61P2B3-D10 Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- WB (1:1000)
- optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
A 1:1000 dilution of ABIN6698714 was sufficient for detection of Elongation of very long chain fatty acids protein 3 in 10 μg of Rat Brain by ECL immunoblot analysis using goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS pH 7.4, 50 % glycerol, 0.09 % Sodium Azide
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- ELOVL3 (ELOVL3 Antibody Abstract)
- CIN-2, Cig30, CIG-30, CIG30, elongation of very long chain fatty acids (FEN1/Elo2, SUR4/Elo3, yeast)-like 3, ELOVL fatty acid elongase 3, Elovl3, ELOVL3
- ELOVL3 is a 30 kDa membrane-bound protein expressed in the liver, skin and brown adipose tissues (1), that is induced by perinatal development, high fat diets or cold stress. It is an important regulator of endogenous synthesis of saturated very long chain fatty acids (2).
- Gene ID