FHOD1 antibody (Formin Homology 2 Domain Containing 1) (AA 985-1013) Primary Antibody
FHOD1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5536763
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 985-1013, C-Term
- Human, Mouse
- This FHOD1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This FHOD1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 985-1013 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FHOD1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- FHOD1 (FHOD1 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a protein which is a member of the formin/diaphanous family of proteins. The gene is ubiquitously expressed but is found in abundance in the spleen. The encoded protein has sequence homology to diaphanous and formin proteins within the Formin Homology (FH)1 and FH2 domains. It also contains a coiled-coil domain, a collagen-like domain, two nuclear localization signals, and several potential PKC and PKA phosphorylation sites. It is a predominantly cytoplasmic protein and is expressed in a variety of human cell lines. [provided by RefSeq].
- Molecular Weight
- 127 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: