ZNF429 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 429) (AA 646-674) Primary Antibody
ZNF429 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538107
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 646-674, C-Term
- This ZNF429 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This ZNF429 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 646-674 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ZNF429.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
You are here: