ZNF429 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 429) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ZNF429 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN928325
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This ZNF429 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ZNF429 antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of ZNF429 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
ZNF429 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4563, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this ZNF429 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF429 (ZNF429 Antibody Abstract)
- ZNF429 may be involved in transcriptional regulation. Synonyms: Polyclonal ZNF429 antibody, Anti-ZNF429 antibody, zinc finger protein 429 antibody.
You are here: