Leprecan-Like 4 (LEPREL4) (AA 361-390), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
LEPREL4 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538139
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 361-390, C-Term
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This SC65 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 361-390 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SC65.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.37 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- SC65 (LEPREL4 Antibody Abstract)
- This nucleolar protein was first characterized because it was an autoantigen in cases on interstitial cystitis. The protein, with a predicted molecular weight of 50 kDa, appears to be localized in the particulate compartment of the interphase nucleolus, with a distribution distinct from that of nucleolar protein B23. During mitosis it is associated with chromosomes.
- Molecular Weight
- 50 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: