Calpain, Small Subunit 2 (CAPNS2) (AA 55-83) antibody Primary Antibody
CAPNS2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538425
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 55-83
- Human, Mouse
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This CAPNS2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 55-83 amino acids from the Central region of human CAPNS2.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- CAPNS2 (CAPNS2 Antibody Abstract)
- 2310005G05Rik, 30K-2, calpain, small subunit 2, calpain small subunit 2, Capns2, CAPNS2
- Calcium-regulated non-lysosomal thiol-protease which catalyzes limited proteolysis of substrates involved in cytoskeletal remodeling and signal transduction. This small subunit may act as a tissue-specific chaperone of the large subunit, possibly by helping it fold into its correct conformation for activity.
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: