Calpain, Small Subunit 2 (CAPNS2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CAPNS2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN926491
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- CAPNS2 antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of CAPNS2 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
CAPNS2 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3539, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this CAPNS2 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- CAPNS2 (CAPNS2 Antibody Abstract)
- 2310005G05Rik, 30K-2, calpain, small subunit 2, calpain small subunit 2, Capns2, CAPNS2
- CAPNS2 is a calcium-regulated non-lysosomal thiol-protease which catalyzes limited proteolysis of substrates involved in cytoskeletal remodeling and signal transduction. This small subunit may act as a tissue-specific chaperone of the large subunit, possibly by helping it fold into its correct conformation for activity. Synonyms: Polyclonal CAPNS2 antibody, Anti-CAPNS2 antibody, calpain, small subunit 2 antibody, MGC12536 antibody, MGC14804 antibody.
You are here: