Calpain, Small Subunit 2 (CAPNS2) (AA 34-83) antibody Primary Antibody
CAPNS2 Reactivity: Human, Dog WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6746566
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 34-83
- Human, Dog
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human CAPNS2 / Calpain S2
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Rabbit (92%) Dog (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa34-83 of human CAPNS2 (Q96L46, NP_115706). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Marmoset, Mouse, Rabbit (92%), Dog (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CAPNS2 (CAPNS2 Antibody Abstract)
- 2310005G05Rik, 30K-2, calpain, small subunit 2, calpain small subunit 2, Capns2, CAPNS2
- Name/Gene ID: CAPNS2
Synonyms: CAPNS2, Calpain, small subunit 2, Calpain small subunit 2, CSS2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: