PPP1R37 antibody (Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 37) (AA 36-64) Primary Antibody
PPP1R37 Reactivity: Mouse IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5539012
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 36-64, N-Term
- This PPP1R37 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This LRRC68 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 36-64 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LRRC68.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- LRRC68 (PPP1R37 Antibody Abstract)
- Gm158, Lrrc68, LRRC68, im:6911359, lrrc68, si:ch211-234g24.1, wu:fc27c06, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 37, protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 37, Ppp1r37, PPP1R37, ppp1r37
- Guanine-nucleotide-releasing protein that acts on members of the SCE4/YPT1/RAB subfamily. Stimulates GDP release from both YPT1 and RAB3A, but is less active on these proteins than on the SEC4 protein. Might play a general role in vesicular transport.
- Molecular Weight
- 75 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: