ELFN1 antibody (Extracellular Leucine-Rich Repeat and Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing 1) (AA 766-792) Primary Antibody
ELFN1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5539021
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 766-792, C-Term
- This ELFN1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This ELFN1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 766-792 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ELFN1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- ELFN1 (ELFN1 Antibody Abstract)
- PPP1R28, A930017N06Rik, AI197272, Ppp1r28, extracellular leucine rich repeat and fibronectin type III domain containing 1, leucine rich repeat and fibronectin type III, extracellular 1, ELFN1, Elfn1
- The function of this protein remains unknown.
- Molecular Weight
- 90 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: