Creatine Kinase, Mitochondrial 1, Ubiquitous (CKMT1) (AA 55-84), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CKMT1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5539129
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 55-84, N-Term
- Human, Mouse
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- This CKMT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 55-84 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CKMT1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- CKMT1 (CKMT1 Antibody Abstract)
- fb37h03, fb69a12, wu:fb37h03, wu:fb69a12, Mt-CK, ScCKmit, UbCKmit, mi-CK, Ckmt1, creatine kinase, mitochondrial 1, creatine kinase, mitochondrial 1, ubiquitous, ckmt1, Ckmt1
- Mitochondrial creatine kinase (MtCK) is responsible for the transfer of high energy phosphate from mitochondria to the cytosolic carrier, creatine. It belongs to the creatine kinase isoenzyme family. It exists as two isoenzymes, sarcomeric MtCK and ubiquitous MtCK, encoded by separate genes. Mitochondrial creatine kinase occurs in two different oligomeric forms: dimers and octamers, in contrast to the exclusively dimeric cytosolic creatine kinase isoenzymes. Many malignant cancers with poor prognosis have shown overexpression of ubiquitous mitochondrial creatine kinase, this may be related to high energy turnover and failure to eliminate cancer cells via apoptosis. Ubiquitous mitochondrial creatine kinase has 80 % homology with the coding exons of sarcomeric mitochondrial creatine kinase.
- Molecular Weight
- 47 kDa
- Gene ID
- 1159, 548596
You are here: