ROBO1 antibody (Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila)) (AA 1097-1130) Primary Antibody
ROBO1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5647911
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1097-1130
- This ROBO1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Antigen affinity purified
- A portion of amino acids 1097-1130 from the human protein was used as the immunogen for the ROBO1 antibody.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Western blot: 1:1000-1:2000
- For Research Use only
- In 1X PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot the ROBO1 antibody and store frozen at -20°C or colder. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ROBO1 (ROBO1 Antibody Abstract)
- Roundabout homolog 1 is the receptor for SLIT1 and SLIT2 which are thought to act as molecular guidance cue in cellular migration, including axonal navigation at the ventral midline of the neural tube and projection of axons to different regions during neuronal development. In axon growth cones, the silencing of the attractive effect of NTN1 by SLIT2 may require the formation of a ROBO1-DCC complex. May be required for lung development.
- Gene ID
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity
You are here: