MYL12A antibody (Myosin, Light Chain 12A, Regulatory, Non-Sarcomeric) Primary Antibody
MYL12A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5705745
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- myosin, light chain 12A, regulatory, non-sarcomeric
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
NIH/3T3 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with FNab05484( MYL12A Antibody) at dilution of 1:600
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol pH 7.3
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- MYL12A (MYL12A Antibody Abstract)
- Myosin regulatory subunit that plays an important role in regulation of both smooth muscle and nonmuscle cell contractile activity via its phosphorylation. Implicated in cytokinesis, receptor capping, and cell locomotion (By similarity).
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
You are here: