IL1RL2 antibody (Interleukin 1 Receptor-Like 2) Primary Antibody
This IL1RL2 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human IL36R
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Buffer: PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- IL36R (IL1RL2 Antibody Abstract)
- IL-1Rrp2, IL-36R, IL1R-rp2, IL1RRP2, AI481289, AW551444, interleukin 1 receptor like 2, interleukin 1 receptor-like 2, IL1RL2, Il1rl2
Synonyms: IL 1 receptor related protein 2,IL 1Rrp2,IL 36R,IL-1Rrp2,IL-36 receptor,IL1 receptor related protein 2,IL1R rp2,IL1R-rp2,Il1rl2,IL1RRP2,IL36R,ILRL2,Interleukin 1 receptor like 2,Interleukin 1 receptor related protein 2,Interleukin-1 receptor-like 2,Interleukin-1 receptor-related protein 2
Background: The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the interleukin 1 receptor family. An experiment with transient gene expression demonstrated that this receptor was incapable of binding to interleukin 1 alpha and interleukin 1 beta with high affinity. This gene and four other interleukin 1 receptor family genes, including interleukin 1 receptor, type I (IL1R1), interleukin 1 receptor, type II (IL1R2), interleukin 1 receptor-like 1 (IL1RL1), and interleukin 18 receptor 1 (IL18R1), form a cytokine receptor gene cluster in a region mapped to chromosome 2q12.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID