IL1RL2 antibody (Interleukin 1 Receptor-Like 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
IL1RL2 Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN358951
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This IL1RL2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to IL1R.
- Protein A column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS
- This antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal(E487) region of human IL1R.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1/1,000 . Western blotting: 1/50 - 1/100. Immunohistochemistry: 1/10 - 1/50.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at-20 °C for longer.
De Marco, Lappano, De Francesco, Cirillo, Pupo, Avino, Vivacqua, Abonante, Picard, Maggiolini: "GPER signalling in both cancer-associated fibroblasts and breast cancer cells mediates a feedforward IL1β/IL1R1 response." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 6, pp. 24354, 2017 (PubMed).
- De Marco, Lappano, De Francesco, Cirillo, Pupo, Avino, Vivacqua, Abonante, Picard, Maggiolini: "GPER signalling in both cancer-associated fibroblasts and breast cancer cells mediates a feedforward IL1β/IL1R1 response." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 6, pp. 24354, 2017 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- IL1RL2 / IL1RRP2 (IL1RL2 Antibody Abstract)
- IL1R is a member of the interleukin 1 receptor family. An experiment with transient gene expression demonstrated that this receptor was incapable of binding to interleukin 1 alpha and interleukin 1 beta with high affinity. IL1R is a receptor for interleukin 1 family member 9 (IL1F9). Binding to the agonist leads to the activation of NF-kappa-B. The gene for this protein and four other interleukin 1 receptor family genes, including interleukin 1 receptor, type I (IL1R1), interleukin 1 receptor, type II (IL1R2), interleukin 1 receptor-like 1 (IL1RL1), and interleukin 18 receptor 1 (IL18R1), form a cytokine receptor gene cluster in a region mapped to chromosome 2q12.Synonyms: IL-1Rrp2, Interleukin-1 receptor-like 2, Interleukin-1 receptor-related protein 2
- Gene ID
- 8808, 9606
You are here: