OXSM antibody (3-Oxoacyl-ACP Synthase, Mitochondrial) (AA 78-345) Primary Antibody
OXSM Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6058741
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 78-345
- This OXSM antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Protein G
- Recombinant human 3-oxoacyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] synthase, mitochondrial protein (78-345AA).
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin-300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: