OXSM antibody (3-Oxoacyl-ACP Synthase, Mitochondrial) (AA 1-236) Primary Antibody
OXSM Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1501900
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-236
- Human, Mouse
- This OXSM antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, mouse OXSM
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis:
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Recombinant protein fragment contain a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 236 (Q9NWU1) of OXSM. Percent identity by BLAST analysis:
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (1:100 - 1:1000), WB (1:500 - 1:3000)
Usage: Suggested starting dilutions are as follows: Western blot: 1:500-1:3000, IHC-Paraffin: 1:100-1:1000 [suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10 mM Citrate buffer ( pH 6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer ( pH 8.0)]. Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the end user.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and freeze at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: