AP1S1 antibody (Adaptor Related Protein Complex 1 sigma 1) (AA 1-127) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- AA 1-127
- This AP1S1 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Protein G
- Recombinant human AP-1 complex subunit sigma-1A protein (1-127AA).
anti-Adaptor Related Protein Complex 1 sigma 1 (AP1S1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
AP1S1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin-300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid exposure to light. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- AP1S1 (AP1S1 Antibody Abstract)
- Ube2w, AP1S1, AP19, CLAPS1, MEDNIK, SIGMA1A, WUGSC:H_DJ0747G18.2, zgc:56704, zgc:85689, ap19, ap1s1, claps1, sigma1a, adaptor related protein complex 1 sigma 1 subunit, adaptor-related protein complex 1, sigma 1 subunit, adaptor related protein complex 1 sigma 2 subunit, adaptor protein complex AP-1, sigma 1, adaptor related protein complex 1 sigma 1 subunit L homeolog, AP1S1, Ap1s1, AP1S2, ap1s1, ap1s1.L
- Gene ID