B3GNT5 antibody (UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5) (AA 65-344) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6061706
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 18 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 65-344
- This B3GNT5 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Protein G
- Recombinant human Lactosylceramide 1,3-N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyltransferase protein (65-344AA).
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin-300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid exposure to light. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: