TBC1D24 antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 24) (AA 1-169) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This TBC1D24 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Protein G
- Recombinant human TBC1 domain family member 24 protein (1-169AA).
anti-TBC1 Domain Family, Member 24 (TBC1D24) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
TBC1D24 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin-300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid exposure to light. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TBC1D24 (TBC1D24 Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1306143, EIEE16, FIME, TLDC6, 9630033P11, C530046L02Rik, mKIAA1171, tbc1d24, TBC1 domain family, member 24, ATPase H+ transporting V0 subunit c, TBC1 domain family member 24, TBC1 domain family member 24 L homeolog, Tbc1d24, ATP6V0C, TBC1D24, tbc1d24.1.L
- Gene ID