Gephyrin antibody (AA 520-769)
- Target See all Gephyrin (GPHN) Antibodies
- Gephyrin (GPHN)
- AA 520-769
- This Gephyrin antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- TVGVTEVEVN KFPVVAVMST GNELLNPEDD LLPGKIRDSN RSTLLATIQE HGYPTINLGI VGDNPDDLLN ALNEGISRAD VIITSGGVSM GEKDYLKQVL DIDLHAQIHF GRVFMKPGLP TTFATLDIDG VRKIIFALPG NPVSAVVTCN LFVVPALRKM QGILDPRPTI IKARLSCDVK LDPRPEYHRC ILTWHHQEPL PWAQSTGNQM SSRLMSMRSA NGLLMLPPKT EQYVELHKGE VVDVMVIGRL
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Polyclonal Antibodies
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 520-769 of human Gephyrin (NP_065857.1).
- Application Notes
- WB,1:500 - 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide,50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Gephyrin (GPHN)
- Alternative Name
- GPHN (GPHN Products)
- 5730552E08Rik antibody, AI662856 antibody, BC027112 antibody, C230040D23 antibody, GPH antibody, GPHRYN antibody, geph antibody, Geph antibody, GPHN antibody, GEPH antibody, HKPX1 antibody, gpgb1 antibody, DKFZp459M0825 antibody, gephyrin antibody, gephyrin L homeolog antibody, gephyrin a antibody, Gphn antibody, GPHN antibody, gphn.L antibody, gphna antibody, PTRG_08978 antibody, VDBG_00775 antibody, Tsp_03043 antibody, gphn antibody
- This gene encodes a neuronal assembly protein that anchors inhibitory neurotransmitter receptors to the postsynaptic cytoskeleton via high affinity binding to a receptor subunit domain and tubulin dimers. In nonneuronal tissues, the encoded protein is also required for molybdenum cofactor biosynthesis. Mutations in this gene may be associated with the neurological condition hyperplexia and also lead to molybdenum cofactor deficiency. Numerous alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described, however, the full-length nature of all transcript variants is not currently known.,GPHN,GEPH,GPH,GPHRYN,HKPX1,MOCODC,gephyrin,Cell Biology & Developmental Biology,Cell Adhesion,Microtubules,Neuroscience,GPHN
- Molecular Weight
- 79 kDa/83 kDa
- Gene ID
- Synaptic Membrane, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development