SLC44A1 antibody (Solute Carrier Family 44, Member 1) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This SLC44A1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- SLC44A1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total SLC44A1
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500~1:1000, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SLC44A1 (SLC44A1 Antibody Abstract)
- CD92, CDW92, CHTL1, CTL1, RP11-287A8.1, Cdw92, Ctl1, 2210409B22Rik, 4833416H08Rik, AW547365, SLC44A1, slc44a1, zgc:112201, ctl1, solute carrier family 44 member 1, solute carrier family 44, member 1, solute carrier family 44 (choline transporter), member 1a, solute carrier family 44 (choline transporter), member 1, choline transporter-like protein 1, Choline transporter-like protein 1, solute carrier family 44 (choline transporter), member 1 L homeolog, SLC44A1, Slc44a1, slc44a1a, slc44a1, LOC100404101, chtl-1, slc44a1.L
Description: Choline transporter. May be involved in membrane synthesis and myelin production.
- Molecular Weight
- 73 kDa
- Gene ID