Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Receptor 1 (VIPR1) antibody Primary Antibody
VIPR1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN6257549
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 8 to 9 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- VIPR1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total VIPR1
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500~1:1000 IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- VIPR1 (VIPR1 Antibody Abstract)
- HVR1, II, PACAP-R-2, PACAP-R2, RDC1, V1RG, VAPC1, VIP-R-1, VIPR, VIRG, VPAC1, VPAC1R, VPCAP1R, CVIPR, AV071699, VIP-R1, RATVASREC, VASREC, VIPR1, LOC100226500, vipr1, hvr1, rdc1, v1rg, vipr, virg, vapc1, vpac1, vpcap1, vpac1-r, VIP-R, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1b, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1 S homeolog, vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor, VIPR1, Vipr1, vipr1b, vipr1, vipr1.S, LOC100303683
Description: This is a receptor for VIP. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase. The affinity is VIP = PACAP-27 > PACAP-38.
- Molecular Weight
- 52 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: