Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Receptor 1 (VIPR1) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
VIPR1 Reactivity: Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN768636
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Vipr1 (mouse)
- QLFSPIHGYN ISRN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Mouse, Rat
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-QLFSPIHGYNISRN, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_035833.2.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 52 kDa band observed in Mouse and Rat Small Intestine lysates (calculated MW of 52.1 kDa according to NP_035833.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- Vipr1 (VIPR1 Antibody Abstract)
- HVR1, II, PACAP-R-2, PACAP-R2, RDC1, V1RG, VAPC1, VIP-R-1, VIPR, VIRG, VPAC1, VPAC1R, VPCAP1R, CVIPR, AV071699, VIP-R1, RATVASREC, VASREC, VIPR1, LOC100226500, vipr1, hvr1, rdc1, v1rg, vipr, virg, vapc1, vpac1, vpcap1, vpac1-r, VIP-R, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1b, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1 S homeolog, vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor, VIPR1, Vipr1, vipr1b, vipr1, vipr1.S, LOC100303683
- Vipr1, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1, AV071699, VIP-R1, VPAC1, PACAP type II receptor, PACAP-R-2, PACAP-R2, VIP receptor subtype 1, VIP-R-1, pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide type II receptor, vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor 1
- Molecular Weight
- NCBI Accession
You are here: