DOK7 antibody (Docking Protein 7) (AA 10-90) Primary Antibody
DOK7 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6280415
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 10-90, N-Term
- Human, Mouse
- This DOK7 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dok-7.
- Dok-7 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of Dok-7 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human Dok-7
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000
Preferentially expressed in skeletal muscle and heart. Present in thigh muscle, diaphragm and heart but not in the liver or spleen (at protein level).
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: