LATH antibody (Latherin) (AA 40-120) Primary Antibody
LATH Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6283790
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 40-120, Internal Region
- This LATH antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Rabbit polyclonal to Latherin.
- Latherin Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of Latherin protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human Latherin
- Application Notes
- IHC 1:100-1:300
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: