LATH antibody (Latherin) (AA 71-120) Primary Antibody
LATH Reactivity: Human IF, IHC, ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1533984
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 71-120
- This LATH antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
LATH Antibody detects endogenous levels of total LATH protein.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human LATH.
- Application Notes
- IHC: 1:50~1:100 IF: 1:100~1:500 ELISA: 1:20000
Unigene-Number: Hs.434194 (NCBI Gene Symbol: LATH)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: