MRPL39 antibody (Mitochondrial Ribosomal Protein L39) (AA 270-350) Primary Antibody
MRPL39 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6286136
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 270-350, C-Term
- This MRPL39 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to MRP-L39.
- MRP-L39 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of MRP-L39 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human MRP-L39
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000
Isoform 1 is ubiquitously expressed. Isoform 2 is heart-specific.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: