PICK1 antibody (Protein Interacting With Protein Kinase C, alpha 1) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This PICK1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Unconjugated Rabbit polyclonal to PICK1
- PICK1 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of protein.
- PICK1 antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-2000 ELISA 1:5000-20000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid form in PBS containing 50 % glycerol,and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PICK1 (PICK1 Antibody Abstract)
- PICK, PRKCABP, Prkcabp, prkcabp, MGC131295, PICK1, DKFZp470L2127, protein interacting with PRKCA 1, protein interacting with C kinase 1, protein interacting with PRKCA 1 L homeolog, PICK1, Pick1, pick1, pick1.L
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa
- Gene ID