OXSM antibody (3-Oxoacyl-ACP Synthase, Mitochondrial) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
OXSM Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN630986
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This OXSM antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- OXSM antibody was raised against the middle region of OXSM
- Affinity purified
- OXSM antibody was raised using the middle region of OXSM corresponding to a region with amino acids HAVQRRARIYAEVLGYGLSGDAGHITAPDPEGEGALRCMAAALKDAGVQP
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
OXSM Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3696, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this OXSM antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of OXSM antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- OXSM (OXSM Antibody Abstract)
- OXSM is a mitochondrial beta-ketoacyl synthase (EC 188.8.131.52) involved in mitochondrial fatty acid synthesis. It is required for catalysis of the chain-elongating condensation reaction.
- Molecular Weight
- 49 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: