PRTFDC1 antibody (phosphoribosyl Transferase Domain Containing 1) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- This PRTFDC1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PRTFDC1 antibody was raised against the middle region of PRTFDC1
- Affinity purified
- PRTFDC1 antibody was raised using the middle region of PRTFDC1 corresponding to a region with amino acids MKALLSNIEKYKPNMIKVASLLVKRTSRSDGFRPDYAGFEIPNLFVVGYA
anti-phosphoribosyl Transferase Domain Containing 1 (PRTFDC1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PRTFDC1 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 0.5 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
PRTFDC1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-6122, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this PRTFDC1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of PRTFDC1 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- PRTFDC1 (PRTFDC1 Antibody Abstract)
- HHGP, HPRT, hprt1, hprt1l, zgc:55561, zgc:86771, MGC80959, OTTMUSG00000011667, Prtfdc1, phosphoribosyl transferase domain containing 1, phosphoribosyl transferase domain containing 1 L homeolog, phosphoribosyltransferase domain containing 1 pseudogene, PRTFDC1, prtfdc1, Prtfdc1, prtfdc1.L, Gm13377
- PRTFDC1 belongs to the purine/pyrimidine phosphoribosyltransferase family. Epigenetic silencing of PRTFDC1 by hypermethylation of the CpG islands leads to a loss of PRTFDC1 function, which might be involved in squamous cell oral carcinogenesis.
- Molecular Weight
- 26 kDa (MW of target protein)
- Ribonucleoside Biosynthetic Process