Pseudouridylate Synthase 10 (PUS10) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PUS10 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN631863
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PUS10 antibody was raised against the middle region of PUS10
- Affinity purified
- PUS10 antibody was raised using the middle region of PUS10 corresponding to a region with amino acids AVFVAGRYNKYSRNLPQTPWIIDGERKLESSVEELISDHLLAVFKAESFN
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
PUS10 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-1592, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this PUS10 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of PUS10 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- PUS10 (PUS10 Antibody Abstract)
- Pseudouridination, the isomerization of uridine to pseudouridine, is the most common posttranscriptional nucleotide modification found in RNA and is essential for biologic functions such as spliceosome biogenesis. Pseudouridylate synthases, such as PUS10, catalyze pseudouridination of structural RNAs, including transfer, ribosomal, and splicing RNAs. These enzymes also act as RNA chaperones, facilitating the correct folding and assembly of tRNAs.
- Molecular Weight
- 60 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: