INSL5 antibody (Insulin-Like 5) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- This INSL5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- INSL5 antibody was raised against the middle region of INSL5
- Affinity purified
- INSL5 antibody was raised using the middle region of INSL5 corresponding to a region with amino acids RTVIYICASSRWRRHQEGIPQAQQAETGNSFQLPHKREFSEENPAQNLPK
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
INSL5 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-8237, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this INSL5 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of INSL5 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- INSL5 (INSL5 Antibody Abstract)
- PRO182, UNQ156, RIF2, insulin like 5, insulin-like 5, INSL5, Insl5
- The protein encoded by this gene contains a classical signature of the insulin superfamily and is highly similar to relaxin 3 (RLN3/INSL7).
- Molecular Weight
- 13 kDa (MW of target protein)
- Hormone Activity