LIN37 antibody (Lin-37 Homolog (C. Elegans)) Primary Antibody
This LIN37 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purified
- LIN37 antibody was raised using a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region with amino acids HQRRKKRREMDDGLAEGGPQRSNTYVIKLFDRSVDLAQFSENTPLYPICR
anti-Lin-37 Homolog (C. Elegans) (LIN37) (AA 71-120) antibody Primary Antibody
LIN37 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
LIN37 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3828, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this LIN37 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of LIN37 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- LIN37 (LIN37 Antibody Abstract)
- F25965, ZK418.4, lin-37, 1810054G18Rik, lin-37 DREAM MuvB core complex component, lin-37 homolog (C. elegans), LIN37, Lin37
- This gene encodes a protein expressed in the eye.
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa (MW of target protein)
- Cell Division Cycle, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases