Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Receptor 1 (VIPR1) antibody Primary Antibody
VIPR1 Reactivity: Human IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN636863
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Affinity chromatography purified
- VIPR1 antibody was raised in rabbit using a synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH as the immunogen.
- Application Notes
- IHC-P: 20 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Purified by Immunoaffinity Chromatography and supplied in PBS with 0.1 % NaN3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium Azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for short term storage. Aliquot and store at -70 °C for long term storage.
- Alternative Name
- VIPR1 (VIPR1 Antibody Abstract)
- HVR1, II, PACAP-R-2, PACAP-R2, RDC1, V1RG, VAPC1, VIP-R-1, VIPR, VIRG, VPAC1, VPAC1R, VPCAP1R, CVIPR, AV071699, VIP-R1, RATVASREC, VASREC, VIPR1, LOC100226500, vipr1, hvr1, rdc1, v1rg, vipr, virg, vapc1, vpac1, vpcap1, vpac1-r, VIP-R, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1b, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1 S homeolog, vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor, VIPR1, Vipr1, vipr1b, vipr1, vipr1.S, LOC100303683
- Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor 1 also known as VPAC1, is a protein, that in humans is encoded by the VIPR1 gene. VPAC1 is a receptor for vasoactive intestinal peptide, a small neuropeptide. Vasoactive intestinal peptide is involved in smooth muscle relaxation, exocrine and endocrine secretion, and water and ion flux in lung and intestinal epithelia.
You are here: