PYHIN1 antibody (Pyrin and HIN Domain Family, Member 1) (AA 26-55) Primary Antibody
- AA 26-55, N-Term
- This PYHIN1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This PYHIN1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 26-55 AA from the N-terminal region of human PYHIN1.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Pyrin and HIN Domain Family, Member 1 (PYHIN1) (AA 33-62), (N-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
PYHIN1 Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- WB = 1:1000, IHC (p) = 1:50-100, FACS = 1:10-50
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 °C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- PYHIN1 (PYHIN1 Antibody Abstract)
- IFIX, RP11-520H16.1, 4930422C14, AI447904, Ifi209, Ifix, pyrin and HIN domain family member 1, interferon activated gene 209, PYHIN1, Ifi209
- Synonyms: PYHIN1,IFIX
- Molecular Weight
- 55065 DA
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_945146, NP_689714, NP_945147, NP_945148