PYHIN1 antibody (Pyrin and HIN Domain Family, Member 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
- This PYHIN1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus), Cow (Bovine), Dog (Canine)
- PYHIN1 antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of PYHIN1 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
PYHIN1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-1404, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this PYHIN1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- PYHIN1 (PYHIN1 Antibody Abstract)
- IFIX, RP11-520H16.1, 4930422C14, AI447904, Ifi209, Ifix, pyrin and HIN domain family member 1, interferon activated gene 209, PYHIN1, Ifi209
- PYHIN1 belongs to the HIN-200 family. This protein is major mediator of the tumor suppressor activity of IFN in breast cancer cells. It promotes ubiquitination and subsequent degradation of MDM2, which leads to p53/TP53 stabilization, and HDAC1, which in turn enhances maspin expression, and impairs invasive activity of cancer cells. Synonyms: Polyclonal PYHIN1 antibody, Anti-PYHIN1 antibody, pyrin and HIN domain family, member 1 antibody, IFIX antibody, MGC23885 antibody, RP11-520H16.1 antibody.