RPL9 antibody (Ribosomal Protein L9) Primary Antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
This RPL9 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human RPL9
anti-Ribosomal Protein L9 (RPL9) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
RPL9 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000 IHC 1:50 - 1:200 IF 1:50 - 1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Buffer: PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RPL9 (RPL9 Antibody Abstract)
- CG6141, Dmel\\CG6141, L9, M(2)32D, Rp L9, Rpl9, anon-EST:fe3A6, anon-WO0153538.25, anon-WO0153538.26, anon-WO0153538.27, rpL9, ab02c03, fa93a01, mg:ab02c03, wu:fa93a01, zgc:103730, NPC-A-16, Ribosomal protein L9, 60S ribosomal protein L9, ribosomal protein L9, ribosomal protein L9 L homeolog, RpL9, rpl-9, rpl9, rpl9.L, RPL9, Rpl9
Synonyms: 60S ribosomal protein L9,DKFZp313J1510,FLJ27456,MGC15545,NPC A 16 ,Ribosomal protein L9 ,RL9,RPL9P7,RPL9P8,RPL9P9
Background: Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species and approximately 80 structurally distinct proteins. This gene encodes a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 60S subunit. The protein belongs to the L6P family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of this gene dispersed through the genome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID