RPL9 antibody (Ribosomal Protein L9) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog
This RPL9 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- RPL9 antibody was raised against the C terminal of RPL9
- RPL9 antibody was raised using the C terminal of RPL9 corresponding to a region with amino acids ELILEGNDIELVSNSAALIQQATTVKNKDIRKFLDGIYVSEKGTVQQADE
anti-Ribosomal Protein L9 (RPL9) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
RPL9 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 1.25 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
RPL9 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-2552, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this RPL9 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of RPL9 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- RPL9 (RPL9 Antibody Abstract)
- CG6141, Dmel\\CG6141, L9, M(2)32D, Rp L9, Rpl9, anon-EST:fe3A6, anon-WO0153538.25, anon-WO0153538.26, anon-WO0153538.27, rpL9, ab02c03, fa93a01, mg:ab02c03, wu:fa93a01, zgc:103730, NPC-A-16, Ribosomal protein L9, 60S ribosomal protein L9, ribosomal protein L9, ribosomal protein L9 L homeolog, RpL9, rpl-9, rpl9, rpl9.L, RPL9, Rpl9
- RPL9 is a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 60S subunit. RPL9 belongs to the L6P family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of this gene dispersed through the genome. Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species and approximately 80 structurally distinct proteins.
- Molecular Weight
- 21 kDa (MW of target protein)