Goat anti-Armenian Hamster IgG Antibody (DyLight 549) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
- Armenian Hamster, Golden Syrian Hamster
- DyLight 549
- FLISA, Fluorescence Microscopy (FM), Western Blotting (WB)
Synonyms: goat anti-Golden Syrian & Armenian Hamster IgG DyLight™549 conjugated antibody, goat anti-Hamster IgG DyLight™ 549 conjugated antibody
Background: Anti-Golden Syrian & Armenian Hamster IgG DyLight Antibody generated in goat detects Golden Syrian & Armenian Hamster IgG. Secreted as part of the adaptive immune response by plasma B cells, immunoglobulin G constitutes 75 % of serum immunoglobulins. Immunoglobulin G binds to viruses, bacteria, as well as fungi and facilitates their destruction or neutralization via agglutination (and thereby immobilizing them), activation of the compliment cascade, and opsinization for phagocytosis. The whole IgG molecule possesses both the F(c) region, recognized by high-affinity Fc receptor proteins, as well as the F(ab) region possessing the epitope-recognition site. Both heavy and light chains of the antibody molecule are present. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition.
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
Immunogen: Armenian and Golden Syrian Hamster IgG, whole molecule
- Labeling Ratio
- Application Notes
Application Note: The emission spectra for this DyLight™ conjugate match the principle output wavelengths of most common fluorescence instrumentation. This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
FLISA Dilution: >1:20,000
Western Blot Dilution: >1:10,000
IF Microscopy Dilution: >1:5,000
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 100 μL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Stabilizer: 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at 4° C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months