Integrin alpha 4 (ITGA4) (AA 584-609) antibody Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 584-609
- Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Integrin alpha 4
- Alternative Name
- Integrin alpha 4/CD49d (ITGA4 Antibody Abstract)
Integrins alpha-4/beta-1 (VLA-4) and alpha-4/beta-7 are receptors for fibronectin. They recognize one or more domains within the alternatively spliced CS-1 and CS-5 regions of fibronectin. They are also receptors for VCAM1. Integrin alpha-4/beta-1 recognizes the sequence Q-I-D-S in VCAM1. Integrin alpha-4/beta-7 is also a receptor for MADCAM1. It recognizes the sequence L-D-T in MADCAM1. On activated endothelial cells integrin VLA-4 triggers homotypic aggregation for most VLA-4-positive leukocyte cell lines. It may also participate in cytolytic T-cell interactions with target cells.
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: IA4, CD49D, Integrin alpha-4, CD49 antigen-like family member D, Integrin alpha-IV, VLA-4 subunit alpha, ITGA4
- Gene ID
- Integrin Complex
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Lee, Lee, Huang, Chang, Lin, Chien, Yang, Lin: "Comparison of Surface Markers between Human and Rabbit Mesenchymal Stem Cells." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 11, pp. e111390, 2014 (PubMed).
(Sample species: Rabbit).
- Lee, Lee, Huang, Chang, Lin, Chien, Yang, Lin: "Comparison of Surface Markers between Human and Rabbit Mesenchymal Stem Cells." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 11, pp. e111390, 2014 (PubMed). (Sample species: Rabbit).