CYP27A1 antibody (Cytochrome P450, Family 27, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 1) (AA 432-481) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 432-481
- Human, Monkey
- This CYP27A1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human CYP27A1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Monkey (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa432-481 of human CYP27A1 (Q02318, NP_000775). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey (100%), Marmoset (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Alternative Name
- CYP27 / CYP27A1 (CYP27A1 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: CYP27A1
Family: Cytochrome P450
Synonyms: CYP27A1, Cytochrome P450 27, CTX, Cytochrome P-450C27/25, CP27, Vitamin D(3) 25-hydroxylase, CYP27, Sterol 27-hydroxylase
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:62500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.