LIN37 antibody (Lin-37 Homolog (C. Elegans)) (AA 71-120) Primary Antibody
LIN37 Reactivity: Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6744172
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 71-120
- Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- This LIN37 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human LIN37
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig (100%) Bovine (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa71-120 of human LIN37 (Q96GY3, NP_061977). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Mouse, Rat, Panda, Dog, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%), Elephant, Bovine (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- LIN37 (LIN37 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: LIN37
Synonyms: LIN37, F25965, Lin-37 homolog (C. elegans), Protein lin-37 homolog, ZK418.4, Antolefinin, Lin-37, Protein F25965
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Cell Division Cycle, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases
You are here: