IRF3 antibody (Interferon Regulatory Factor 3) (AA 51-150) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- AA 51-150
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Monkey
- This IRF3 antibody is conjugated to HRP
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IRF3
anti-Interferon Regulatory Factor 3 (IRF3) (pSer396) antibody Primary Antibody
IRF3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Interferon Regulatory Factor 3 (IRF3) (AA 51-150) antibody Primary Antibody
IRF3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Monkey ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % Gentamicin.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- IRF3 (IRF3 Antibody Abstract)
- irf3, IRF3, C920001K05Rik, IRF-3, interferon regulatory factor 3, interferon regulatory factor 7, irf3, IRF3, irf-3, Irf3, IRF7
Key transcriptional regulator of type I interferon (IFN)-dependent immune responses which plays a critical role in the innate immune response against DNA and RNA viruses. Regulates the transcription of type I IFN genes (IFN-alpha and IFN-beta) and IFN-stimulated genes (ISG) by binding to an interferon-stimulated response element (ISRE) in their promoters. Acts as a more potent activator of the IFN-beta (IFNB) gene than the IFN-alpha (IFNA) gene and plays a critical role in both the early and late phases of the IFNA/B gene induction. Found in an inactive form in the cytoplasm of uninfected cells and following viral infection, double-stranded RNA (dsRNA), or toll-like receptor (TLR) signaling, is phosphorylated by IKBKE and TBK1 kinases. This induces a conformational change, leading to its dimerization and nuclear localization and association with CREB binding protein (CREBBP) to form dsRNA-activated factor 1 (DRAF1), a complex which activates the transcription of the type I IFN and ISG genes. Can activate distinct gene expression programs in macrophages and can induce significant apoptosis in primary macrophages.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Nucleus
Synonyms: Interferon regulatory factor 3, IRF-3, IRF3
- Gene ID
- TLR Signaling, Activation of Innate immune Response, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Hepatitis C, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades