COL11A1 antibody (Collagen, Type XI, alpha 1) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
This COL11A1 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- COL11A1 Conjugated Antibody
anti-Collagen, Type XI, alpha 1 (COL11A1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
COL11A1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Biotin conjugated: Working with enzyme-conjugated streptavidin. ELISA: 1: 200 - 1: 1,000; Western Blot: 1: 200 - 1: 1,000; IHC/ICC: 1: 100 - 1: 500; Flow Cytometry: 1: 50 - 1: 250; IF: 1: 100 - 1: 500.
- For Research Use only
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for 6 months.
- Alternative Name
- COL11A1 (COL11A1 Antibody Abstract)
- wu:fb34e11, wu:fc11b03, zgc:158335, col11a1, Col11a1, CO11A1, COLL6, STL2, C530001D20Rik, cho, collagen type XI alpha 1 chain, collagen, type XI, alpha 1a, collagen, type V, alpha 3, collagen, type XI, alpha 1, COL11A1, col11a1a, col5a3, Col11a1
- Sensory Perception of Sound