CXCL14 antibody (Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 14) (AA 50-99) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This CXCL14 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from rat CXCL14
anti-Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 14 (CXCL14) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CXCL14 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 14 (CXCL14) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CXCL14 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CXCL14 (CXCL14 Antibody Abstract)
- BMAC, BRAK, KEC, KS1, MIP-2g, MIP2G, NJAC, SCYB14, 1110031L23Rik, 1200006I23Rik, AI414372, Kec, MIP2gamma, Scyb14, bolekine, scyba, fb67g04, wu:fb67g04, JSC, bmac, brak, kec, ks1, mip-2g, mip2g, njac, scyb14, CXCL14, DKFZp469J175, C-X-C motif chemokine ligand 14, chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 14, chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 14 L homeolog, CXCL14, Cxcl14, cxcl14, cxcl14.L
This gene belongs to the cytokine gene family which encode secreted proteins involved in immunoregulatory and inflammatory processes. The protein encoded by this gene is structurally related to the CXC (Cys-X-Cys) subfamily of cytokines. Members of this subfamily are characterized by two cysteines separated by a single amino acid. This cytokine displays chemotactic activity for monocytes but not for lymphocytes, dendritic cells, neutrophils or macrophages. It has been implicated that this cytokine is involved in the homeostasis of monocyte-derived macrophages rather than in inflammation. [provided by RefSeq]. [FUNCTION] Potent chemoattractant for neutrophils, and weaker for dendritic cells. Not chemotactic for T-cells, B-cells, monocytes, natural killer cells or granulocytes. Does not inhibit proliferation of myeloid progenitors in colony formation assays.
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: C-X-C mot chemokine 14,Chemokine BRAK,MIP-2G,Small-inducible cytokine B14
- Gene ID