SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid antibody (SARS-CoV-2 N) Primary Antibody
SARS-CoV-2 N Reactivity: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6952440
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 4 to 6 Business Days
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- This SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid antibody is un-conjugated
- Purified by Protein A
- Recombinant Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1:500-1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M PBS ( pH 7.4) with 0.1 % Proclin300.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C for 12 months.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid protein
- Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses with a positive-sense RNA genome and with a nucleocapsid of helical symmetry. Coronavirus nucleoproteins localize to the cytoplasm and the nucleolus, a subnuclear structure, in both virus-infected primary cells and in cells transfected with plasmids that express N protein. Coronavirus N protein is required for coronavirus RNA synthesis, and has RNA chaperone activity that may be involved in template switch. Nucleocapsid protein is a most abundant protein of coronavirus. During virion assembly, N protein binds to viral RNA and leads to formation of the helical nucleocapsid. Nucleocapsid protein is a highly immunogenic phosphoprotein also implicated in viral genome replication and in modulating cell signaling pathways. Because of the conservation of N protein sequence and its strong immunogenicity, the N protein of coronavirus is chosen as a diagnostic tool.
SYNONYMS: SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein, SARS-CoV-2 NP, nucleocapsid protein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2], novel coronavirus N Protein, novel coronavirus Nucleocapsid Protein, 2019-nCoV Nucleoprotein, 2019-nCoV N, 2019nCoV N, 2019-nCoV N Protein, 2019 peak N Protein, 2019-nCoV nucleocapsid protein.
- Gene ID
You are here: