SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody Primary Antibody
Reactivity: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6952976
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- This SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Predicted Reactivity
- Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV Spike proteins: (44%)
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike S1 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike glycoprotein.
- Application Notes
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike antibody can be used for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike protein in ELISA. It will detect 4 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to pro
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus. The disease is the cause of the 2019-20 coronavirus outbreak.
- Gene ID
You are here: