SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody Primary Antibody
Reactivity: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) ELISA Host: Human Chimeric
Catalog No. ABIN6953206
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 5 Business Days
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- This SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- The cross-reactivity with other coronaviruses has not been tested yet.
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 Antibody, Chimeric MAb is a chimeric monoclonal antibody combining the constant domains of the human IgG1 Molecule with mouse variable regions. The variable region was obtained from a mouse immunized with purified recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 Protein.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Discover our best selling SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 Primary Antibody
- Application Notes
- It is recommended to use antibody (ABIN6953206) and (ABIN6953207) as a pair set to detect SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 in ELISA or serological assays.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4 . Normally trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- For long term storage, the product should be stored at lyophilized state at -20°C or lower.
This product is stable after storage at:
4-8°C for 12 months in lyophilized state,
-70°C for 3 years under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- It's been reported that Coronavirus can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human ACE2 receptor. The spike protein is a large type I transmembrane protein containing two subunits, S1 and S2. S1 mainly contains a receptor binding domain (RBD), which is responsible for recognizing the cell surface receptor. S2 contains basic elements needed for the membrane fusion.The S protein plays key parts in the induction of neutralizing-antibody and T-cell responses, as well as protective immunity.
You are here: