SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid antibody (SARS-CoV-2 N) Primary Antibody
SARS-CoV-2 N Reactivity: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) ELISA, SDS Host: Human Monoclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6953177
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 5 Business Days
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- This SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Antibody, Human IgG1
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Antibody, Human IgG1 (ABIN6953177) is isolated from a SARS-CoV-2 infected patient and is recombinantly produced from human 293 cells (HEK293).
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4 . Normally trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- For long term storage, the product should be stored at lyophilized state at -20°C or lower.
This product is stable after storage at:
4-8°C for 12 months in lyophilized state,
-70°C for 3 years under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- Alternative Name
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein
- Nucleocapsid protein is a most abundant protein of coronavirus. Nucleocapsid protein is a highly immunogenic phosphoprotein also implicated in viral genome replication and in modulating cell signaling pathways. While screening for ADP-ribosylated proteins during coronavirus (CoV) infection, we identified as the viral nucleocapsid (N) protein. Novel post-translation modification of the CoV N protein that may play a regulatory role for this important structural protein. The array of diverse functional activities accommodated in the hantaviral N protein goes far beyond to be a static structural protein and makes it an interesting target in the development of antiviral therapeutics. Because of the conservation of N protein sequence and its strong immunogenicity, the N protein of coronavirus is chosen as a diagnostic tool.
You are here: